Sunday, June 8, 2008

Surprise

Well Friday I got really nice surprise!!! Jake and Korbi came home. I had been calling them all week and they never said anything to me. In fact I was talking to Jake and asking her if she was going to come this weekend for the triathalon thing because Chad had signed up for it well she said yes we are coming but she gave me this big ol long story about having to water their lawn and having to wait so it didn't get too much water well after I hung up with her about 15 min. later they both come walking into the house. I was so surprised that I almost started crying. I could not believe Korbi really drove all that way with two kids by herself just for me. Thank you soo much Jake and Kiki you will probably never know how much that meant to me. I had so much fun with all your kids and with you (especially getting hit on by a ten year old at DQ!!!) I love you both so much!!!! Thank you for making that sacrifice for me!!! Hopefully Korbi you won't have to stop at any rest area's on the way back!!!!

3 comments:

Sommers said...

Happy Birthday!! Just wanted you to know that we were thinking of you...

Korbi said...

glad I could come and don't forget about the tractor that's not dead yet!

Anonymous said...

I forgot about the kid at DQ! hehehe