Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Branson story

I forgot to write about what Branson did on our way home from Boise. The whole way home he kept saying "it's taking a long time mom" and I would say" I know but we are getting closer". So after saying this for three hours we finally came into view of Burley and I was pointing out different places that we could see from the freeway and then as I took the exit into Burley I said " look Branson we are finally in Burley," and he said " man I've never been here before." Bridger said "Branson I think you have lost your mind." I started laughing of course cause after such a long drive that was the funniest thing I had ever heard! I love you Branson especially all your funny sayings!!

5 comments:

Amanda said...

Hi Brit!
Such fun posts! I laughed out loud at the Branson story...that was hilarious, and I hadn't even been driving for 3 hours! :) Bytheway... you look gorgeous! What a pretty mom you are - you need to post more pics of yourself with your boys!

twylla said...

Hi Branson you are so funny. We all love you so much. Bridger you are a good big brother and Broxton you are a good little brother. Sometimes it is nice to be in the Middle Love mimi

Kortni said...

Thanks for giving me a laugh!! I needed it! Kortni

Jana said...

So glad you get to have so much fun with your boys! I hate to tell Branson that being the middle isn't so much fun - maybe you need one more so there isn't a middle one!

Amanda said...

Hi, you probably have no idea who I am, but I think you used to babysit me! My mom has a picture of you babysitting me, so I when I found your blog I thought you might find it fun to see what I'm up to-I always like to see kids I used to babysit! :)
My blog is justinandamandapickup.blogspot.com

Totally random, I know, but just wanted to say hello! Thanks for being a good babysitter! :)

-Amanda (Geary) Pickup