Friday, June 6, 2008

Crazy Weather

What is with this weather??? The first time I have worn my winter coat all winter was wednesday night and it is June!!! I went to the Shriner football game because Collin was helping coach. It was sooo cold but the game was pretty exciting. After overtime the north won by two points. It was really fun to watch all those kids in different helmets play together and surprisingly there was alot of people there braving the cold.
Another complaint about this weather is that my kids are stuck inside and all they do is fight and drive me crazy. I need warmer weather so they can go outside or we can go to the park or the mountains or SOMETHING!!!!

2 comments:

Stephens Family said...

I totally agree with you Brit. I have been wearing my coat today. My kids are so board and want something to do. I hope all summer isn't like this.

Kaela said...

Oh i know right! I hate It! Its so very lame! Winter just needs to go away. we need heat!