Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Just thinking!!!!

In church on Sunday I had several people come up to me while Broxton was asleep in my arms and tell me how precious he was. I just smiled and said yes of course he is precious. Then they would preceed to tell me to enjoy him now because they grow up so fast. Again I just smile and say yes I know they do. But this really got me thinking. We should be enjoying everyday we have with these little ones they are such a blessing and a miracle all in one. I am so blessed to be able to have three beautiful boys ( oh handsome men sorry boys!!!) I know that I am not a perfect mom and I do need to remember they are just learning and be more patient with them but I really don't know what I would do if I couldn't be with them all the time. I think that sometimes we lose the real reason we are here on earth. Families are the most improtant thing in the world and I need to remember that and not worry so much about other things because everyday could be our last. That's kindof depressing but I just wanted to write my thoughts out so I will remember how important my kids are to me and to not push them to grow up so much. Let them be kids and love them every minute of everyday and most important let them know that they are very special.

4 comments:

Korbi said...

are you trying to make everyone cry??? Good post Brit, sometimes I have to write how I am really feeling and yesterday, just for the record, I felt crappy! :) but you already knew this... Thanks for the post.

twylla said...

What good things to thinnk of each day. Kids are so special. They bring so much joy to us. Love mimi

Anonymous said...

I TOTALLY AGREE! Everyone always told me to enjoy him (JAX in case you didn't know!)while I can or, they grow up to fast, or it doesn't last long, hold him while you can.
And the whole time I would think to myself, Yea this is great, but it will also be exciting when he learns to crawl, walk, talk, read, shoot a basket, eat dirt, watch a movie with me,... Anyways ITS ALL GREAT! and I am with you I wish everyone would realize it also!

Sarah Stokes said...

Oooh, very well put! I think I am gonna go hold my kids now...