Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Boise Weekend






This last weekend the boys and I went to Boise and stayed with Jake for a couple of days. The first picture of Broxton is to show grandma I did put a hat on him and it's also his first time in the stroller without the carseat. We went on a walk to the park that is by Jake's house. The boys helped her pass out flyers to all of her neighbors. We had so much fun just going on walks I wish we could have stayed longer. Thank you Jake for letting us invade your house!!!! Oh the picture of Branson is of him holding a 4 leaf clover!!! I had to put that picture of Jax on because he is just so dang cute!!!!

2 comments:

Kortni said...

My goodness, I kept scrolling down to see more posts! Great Job, I love seeing my nephews that I never get to see...Kortni

J.R., Amber, and Co. said...

Your baby is so big already! So so cute!