Monday, June 2, 2008

I know that everyone is getting tired of reading about Bridger dressing Broxton so I am going to try to think of anything that happened this weekend. Well lets see Friday the boys and I went on a bike ride to Barrus' (yes that's as far as we made it) They have a teather ball so Bridger of course wanted to play. So we played for awhile and then Buddy decided he was bored so he started checking out Wally's house well for those of you who know Wally he has lots of dogs so now we had to chase buddy around Wally's, and around barrus's and then back to Wally's. We finally caught him and by then I was so tired I didn't think I could ride all the way back with Branson in the trailer so he ran beside me and I tried to drag Buddy back home. Once we made it home Buddy was so tired that he laid right down on the cement and wouldn't move at all. I'm glad to see that I am in better shape than the dog is hahahah!!!!
Friday night Bridger had a baseball game. It was finally nice enough that I got to stay the whole time and watch with Broxton. Bridger got one hit and then struck out the last time up. Then Saturday morning he had another game and they lost by 2. Once again Bridger was last to bat and he struck out so Collin said he is going to practice more with him. I didn't know that in the middle of the season they speed up the pitching machine so alot of our good hitters are having a hard time adjusting to it. Anyway after the game we had to help Papa Goose get caught up on replanting all the sugar beets and spraying them as well.
Then sunday we had the best day ever!!!! Mom and I got put into nursery so we are going to get released from SCOUTS!!!! No we are not released yet because they have not found anybody yet so maybe we will and maybe we won't we will have to see. But I am excited this will be my 4th time being in the nursey. I really love it cause I get to play for two hours!!! Yea for me!!!! So this was our weekend exciting huh!!!

3 comments:

Stephens Family said...

You make me laugh! :) That is cool that your are in better shape then the dog. I know it takes a long time for me after I have a baby. LOL.

Korbi said...

no more scouts, no more scounts, chant with me, NO MORE SCOUTS! Yeah! I am happy for you, you 30 year old woman!

Kortni said...

Why are you and mom always put in the same callings?????Kortni