Friday, June 6, 2008

Car locked keys inside!!!

Well this is how our day started. Collin went to lift this morning and took my car but had his keys so he locks the car with the keys in it. Ooops so then he comes home and wants to know if I know what box I packed all the keys in. Hahaha very funny I have no idea so he spends an hour going through all the boxes and still no keys. I go through the boxes and still no keys. Now he has just spent an hour trying to break into our car cause he doesn't want to pay $40 to have someone else breakin. Funny funny times!!!! Oh yes he was successful!!!! So we will now have a couple more new keys made just so he can do it all over again!!!!

4 comments:

Stephens Family said...

That is so funny, thinking that he could actually find those keys in a box. HA HA HA! :D Come on Collin.

Kaela said...

Hahaha wow that stinks! I bet you guys were just so happy. lol. I am sorry.

Stephens Family said...

Hey Brit! Hope you are having a GREAT Day!!! HaPpY BiRtHdAy!!!

Sommers said...

That's when AAA comes in handy. It's worth the $45.00 a year, just for the unlock feature. We use it often