Thursday, June 12, 2008

I really don't have anything new to write about but I know that grandma is sick of reading my old posts so here is a new one grandma!!!! Tuesday Bridger invited Riley over to play and we both had a game so we just took him with us. They ended up playing each other so that was fun. I just wish it wasn't so windy so I could stay out and watch them play but Broxton and I had to sit in the car and try to watch from afar!! Bridger finally got a hit so that was fun to see. Then after the game we just asked Riley to spend the night. So the boys finally got to have a sleep over. It was so nice to have something for them to do. They all have been so bored because of this cold weather. So thank you Riley for keeping my boys entertained for the day!!!
I finally signed the boys up for swimming lessons but it's not until July 14th. I am hoping it will warm up by then so it will at least be fun. We just really need some nice weather so we all can get outside.
Well that's about all I can think of to write to bye for now!!!

3 comments:

Korbi said...

what about "Korbi called today and that's always FUN!" You could write about that. :) Love you Brit
Aren't you 30 now? ;)

Jana said...

You might want to move to Colorado - very nice weather here. We are 77 today with no wind.

Korbi said...

new post! new post! new post, come on brit....