Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Baseball game

Ok I am really bummed about not having pictures for this post. I went upstairs and grabbed my camera to take it with me but for some reason it never made it to the car. So anyway the reason we had to come back from Boise was because it is baseball tournements (spelled wrong Iknow) Bridger's team really needed to win this game to move on. Well I was kindof thinking it would be the last game so I really wanted pictures but I guess trying to get three boys out the door was more important than the camera. Anyway the boys were having a really ruff game the first two innings. They were down by 4 and then all of a sudden one kid hit the ball and got the third base and that just made all of them do better. Then Bridger was up to bat in the 4th inning and he hit it in the outfield and made it to second!! I was so proud of him. This was the first time he had made it that far!! Way to go Bridger!!! So to make this short they ended up winning by three points. So that gave me another chance to remember my camera!!! Thanks Bridger!!! So hopefully I will have some pictures for next week. Cross my fingers!!!

No comments: