Wednesday, June 18, 2008

The reason for the Boise trip




Collin had to come up for a football camp at BSU. It was over Fathers day so we wanted to be with him so that is why I made the trip. His sister Raegan and her husband cooked us dinner sunday night. It was so fun to be with them. Thank you Aunt Raegan for helping us play your nintendo!!! When we took Collin back to the camp he wanted to show the boys around, so Broxton and I stayed in the car while the other boys went on a tour. They were pretty excited!!! Next year I am hoping Bridger can stay with his dad during the camp!!! Wouldn't that be the best father's day!! Anyway I want to let Collin know how much he means to me. I hope that being there for him while he was away tells him that. His boys miss him so much when he is gone. I'm glad I was able to make the trip for all of them. Thank you Collin for being the best dad ever!!! We miss you and will be happy to have you back home!!!

No comments: