Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Dentist Visit

So yesterday we all went to the dentist to get our teeth clean. Bridger did really well except that he doesn't brush his back teeth so he has 4 new cavities. Then it was Branson turn and well you could say he doesn't like having his teeth cleaned. they only got 2 pictures taken and I had to hold his hands down while she was cleaning his teeth so he would stop grabing the tools. And yes he ended up with 4 cavities also. Then it was my turn and yes I have 2 cavities so we are heading back to the dentist next week for probably at least three hours!! Yea for me. I told the boys that when I tell them to brush that they really need to brush so next time they won't have to go back for fillings!!!! So we will see how long that will last. Oh and yes Korbi I took my camera to take pictures but I forgot all about it when we were there so maybe next time!!!

2 comments:

Jana said...

Look on the bright side - Katelin had a mouth full of cavities when she was two - from bottle mouth. It only got worse from there. She had to have that little attached thing on the bottm gum moved because it was pulling her gums down, abcessed tooth from where her sister made her fall, braces and then a dental implant. She has the most expensive mouth and she knows how to use it.

Korbi said...

hahah, jana's comment made me laugh. remember how we used to go to Logan to the big brick building with the big fish tank to the dentist??? Long time ago, huh?