Thursday, August 28, 2008

Funny things!!

Remember this handsome second grader well he is also very funny. Collin was asking him about school the other night. Collin said "what did you do in Math?' Bridger answered what did I do Mom? I answered saying he did doubles and then Collin asked him what he did in English and Bridger said everything is in English. I laughed so hard I was crying. Nobody got it but me so I had to repeat what he said and I was laughing so hard nobody understood me either but finally we were all laughing. Then he goes on to say how good his is at tetherball and how this one 3rd grader won't play him cause he is so good so he is going to tell her that he has lost his talent so she will play him. Where does he come up with these things??? Kortni and Korbi I hope you enjoy the first story!!!

4 comments:

Korbi said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! I am laughing so hard! ahahahahahah! That was too funny!

Unknown said...

Wait, He's so good at English now he needs to come learn some Spanish with us!!

twylla said...

well leave it to Bridger to start you laughing. He has a great sense of humor

Wendell Shantala said...

i just love kids and their stories and comments.