Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Okay here ya go Korbi these are for you!!! Will you please talk to me know that I have posted something!!!!!!

I just finished reading Breaking Dawn. It was really quite interesting. I was really excited to read it but then things happened and I didn't get to dedicate the time I wanted to to read it. But I finally got to finish it and I have to say it was pretty good. I wonder with the ending if there is going to be anymore. It kindof left it open I think but maybe not. I don't want to ruin it for anybody so all I will say is that it was good. Well worth the wait.

2 comments:

Korbi said...

i love the look pn piper's face as she goes down the slip n slide in raft river!

Kortni said...

Don't spill secrets of the book!! I have to wait for Korbi to get done with it!! Love the pictures of the slip and slide. Thanks for helping out that week with my girls. I'm finally catching up this week on what everyone's been doing!