Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Well Korbi once again told me I needed to start blogging more so here we go. Last Thursday we went to the fair and had some yummy food and went to the rodeo. It was kids night so of course Bridger got to run with the cows!!! It is quite fun to watch all the kids in the stands get out and chase after these poor cows. They are suppose to get the ribbon that is tied to the cow and then they win 10.00. Most of the kids just run with the crowd and some run away from the cows!! Anyway quite fun to watch. Then I had a friend who was in the rodeo so it was fun to watch her and then get to talk to her afterwards. It was really dry at the rodeo so Broxton and I ended up getting sick. So I have not done anything except mope around the house for 5 days and then Collin finally convinced me to go to the doctor. I am feeling lots better today and hopefully now that I am getting better Broxton will too!!!

No comments: