Wednesday, August 20, 2008

First day of SCHOOL!!

Well today was the first day of school and Bridger was really excited!!! Of course it took us awhile to get him up this morning but once he was up he was ready to go. I got all the boys dressed (branson was not matching of course but he was dressed) and then I put my hat on and we all went into to school to meet Bridger's teacher and see where his classroom was. I have to say I felt pretty out of place. There was so many mom's there that were all dressed up and ready for the day and here I was barely able to get everyone up and going in time. Why is it that no matter where I go I am always looking aweful??? I guess I am just not one to get up everyday and put makeup on just in case I have to go somewhere. I love the invention of hats and wish I had my long hair back so I didn't look like a boy in a hat. I just wish I could be cute for just once. Anyway enough about me I will post Bridger's first day of school picture when I get it loaded onto the computer.

2 comments:

Korbi said...

pity britni party? my house 6-8 pm, bring a dessert and a salad and a card for britni with a mirror on it, so we can play dress up in princess clothes and look in the mirror and laugh at ourselves!!!
i don't get up and put make-up on every morning either. i rather LOVE my sweats!

Stephens Family said...

You are so cute Brit. I think you are just brave to go in there. I actually just stay home. Hope you are feeling well better. Some day soon we will have a lazy girls day together & I won't care what you look like. :D Love Ya!