Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Broxton's first BIG Booboo!!



Yesterday Branson and I were playing and I had to go to the bathroom so I sat Broxton right outside the door with some toys and Branson in charge of him. Well they were playing really good and the Branson decided he had to go to the bathroom too so he left me in charge of Broxton well needless to say Broxton fell over and hit his eye on the music toy. He started screaming and then Branson started yelling at me because I didn't watch him. So I got in trouble by a four year old oops!!! Now at six months old Broxton has his first black eye!!! It's really just red but it looks pretty sore. I'm really sorry Broxton I will do better and watching you from now on!!!

1 comment:

Korbi said...

that's worse than I thought.. way to go mother of the year! :) He looks kind of like Jax