Thursday, August 21, 2008

Bridger's first day!!!


What a handsome 2nd grader!! I can't believe my baby is in 2nd grade. What am I going to do now??? He had so much fun at his first day and he loves his teacher so I am really glad. I can't wait for homework to start coming home!! hahah I just hope that I will be able to help him. To be a good mom I should say that I miss him when he is at school but I was also taught to tell the truth so I have to say I am glad for the quiet while he is in school but I can say Branson misses him tons and already wants to know why school has started!!! I can't really be for sure if Broxton misses him or not but I am sure he does cause Bridger would always pick him up. We love you Bridger and wish you the best of luck in 2nd grade!!!

2 comments:

Stephens Family said...

Such handsom boys! I don't know why they have to grow up so fast. . So Gavin. would love
the pla.y day.. :) Shay is helping sorry. When will Branson start school. Is he doing afternoons again?

Savage Family said...

He is very Handsome!!! So Cute keep the girls away!!!