Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Roaring Springs!!

This monday my mom and I took all the boys to Roaring Springs. Nope sorry no pictures we didn't have enough hands to take the boys on the rides they wanted to go on let alone take pictures so you are just going to have to imagine what we all looked like. Broxton loved the water he could just sit there all day. He was a good baby for the six in half hours we were there. Branson loves the four slide. Bridger loves the wave pool, which scares me to death because I can't always see him. Justin liked all the ones we made it to. I went on the big white one with him and I was laughing so hard at his face cause he looked scared to death but he says that he just couldn't get his breath!!! My mom took Bridger and Justin on the family one and Bridger hide in the bottom of the boat for the whole ride. What is wrong with him!!! Branson was just inches too short for the ones he really wanted to go on. He is my daredevil!!! Next year I am bringing reinforcements so Branson and I can have some real fun!!!!!

No comments: