Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Nightmare!

Yea know when you are just cruising through life thinking everything is pretty good, kids are back in school, baby is only waking up maybe two times a night, and then wham you wake up for that wonderful dream into a night mare!!! Well last night about 11:00 that is what happened to me. Broxton woke up screaming. I finally got him back to sleep and then 20 minutes later he wakes up again. This time nothing is calming him down. He is just screaming at the top of his lungs and pushing away from me. I'm not sure who was most frustrated last night Collin, Broxton or me. I was trying everything I could think of and he just kept screaming and then Collin would come in and make suggestions and of course I had already tried all his suggestions but I kept having to repeat myself to him cause he couldn't hear me over the screaming so he decided he was going to take matters in his own hands and tried giving him a bottle. Well if you can imagine what that did it didn't make anything better that is for sure. So after about an hour we got him calmed down and back to sleep for about 45 min. Then what do ya know it started all over again. This time Collin said he just peed all over me so I am going to sleep in the other room. I said okay but can you get me a diaper thinking that it would be better than taking a screaming baby through a house of sleeping kids who have school the next day but of course men have their own ideas. So needless to say I had about 2 hours of sleep last night and I am the one who had to get Bridger up and ready for school only to find out later that he didn't have school because they didn't have any power. Ohh what a nightmare I so want my dream back!!!! Jake I am feeling so bad for you right now how are you doing this?????? What can I do to help him????

4 comments:

Korbi said...

Jake is going thru the same thing? What's going on? Is he constipated? You know what I'd do? fly to Vegas and leave the baby with the man. :)

Anonymous said...

I know exactly how you feel. EXACTLY. unfortunately it will probably get worse before it gets better:< I have lots of suggestions, give me a call, they are too long or too mean to post! AHHHH! Don't you just feel like screaming!!!!! Sad thing is, in the morning everything is peachy, like nothing in the world went wrong!

Wendell Shantala said...

it's an up and down rollercoaster that is for sure. I can understand why mommies go insane and the out side world will never understand. The man and their suggestions don't get me started.

Brit said...

Yea I suck!