Thursday, September 4, 2008

Walls we have WALLS!!!

This is last week!!!

This is TODAY!!! WOW how exciting!!! We could see this from our house so we had to take a walk down to see it up close. Then of course we need to have pictures so I made sure the guys didn't mind having their picture taken but I didn't mention that they would be on the internet. HAHAHA!!! Anyway I am getting really excited now because there is actually something there besides a hole in the ground. But I am stressing out about picking everything out like flooring and cabinets and doors and paint colors and windows and on and on and on. I just want it all to magically appear. So if anybody out there knows any magic please let me know!!!!

7 comments:

Stephens Family said...

So exciting. Good luck on the decorating part & picking EVERYTHING out. Just hope you and Collin can agree. :D

Kaela said...

Way Exciting!!
I miss your boys i need to come visit!
come visit my new blog.
CHOSENDORK.BLOGSPOT.COM

Jana said...

Yeah house! Glad it's you and not me. My house stayed the same way for 20 years - Twylla decorated it for me that long ago. A couple baskets here and there and that was enough for me. Now I have hardly anything on my walls - I am a minimalist

Emily Rae said...

I don't know who is more excited about your house, you or James. You might need to add an extra room for him.

Korbi said...

minimalist? Dang, I must be a Maximalist... :) Good deal Birt, good deal.

Wendell Shantala said...

Yippy for you this is so awesome your house is starting to turn into a home just for you and your sweet family.

twylla said...

Im glad to see some walls