Wednesday, September 17, 2008


Just some cute pictures of Broxton sitting all by himself in the bath. He loves the bath and gets everyone wet from splashing so much. He has decided that he would rather sit than lay down so we need to get some fun bath toys. Doesn't he just have the cutest smile!!!


These are pictures of the cute cowboy outfit my mom got for him. I think I waited a little too long to let him wear it but at least we got pictures of it. It is really cute it has fringe on the back of the jacket and the pants. He looked way handsome too!!!! The bottom picture they are both watching t.v. so I just had to take a picture. My babies!!!!

5 comments:

Korbi said...

What?!? That's your baby? He is so old now! He doesn't even look the same. Man, I hate living far away....

Savage Family said...

He is adorable I love the photos!!!

Sarah Stokes said...

WoW!! Broxton is getting so big! I can't believe how old he looks. How is your school year going so far? I only have my 1 at home so things are going very smooooth:)

twylla said...

Hey he is so cute .. He laughs at me every time I see Him. He even reaches for me sometimes. He is so very adorable. His personalityu shines everyday. Branson can hardly leave him alone . He loves him so much. Babies are the greatest. To bad they grow up so fast. He lookslike a real cowboy and acts like he loves TV

Sheree said...

Your boys are so adorable! It has been forever since I have seen you! I miss the Hunt reunions. Do you still go?