Thursday, September 4, 2008

Branson's first day of school!!!



Branson's first day of school is finally here!! He has been so excited for school to start. Can you believe he actually has on a outfit that matches. I didn't think it was going to happen but I'm glad I finally convinced him cause he looks so dang handsome but so grown up too. He has one of his friends from last year in his class but he told me that he misses his old kids. I'm sure he will meet some good new friends cause there is 27 kids in his class, plenty to chose from!!!!
Yes that is a tatoo on his arm. He had to have it and it has lasted longer than I thought it would so yea something to show on the first day!!!!
He has also worn this same outfit all week because they are his "school clothes" I have tried to tell him that he has other school clothes but so far he is not convinced. Hopefully by next week we can find a different outfit he can wear all week!!!! Oh my Branson what am I ever going to do with you!!!!

2 comments:

Stephens Family said...

So Cute, and WAY TOO BIG!

twylla said...

school was great last week wasnt it Branson. We had a good time and it was fun to see all the kids. They are all so cute and happy.