Friday, April 4, 2008

Trip to Walmart

Yesterday I thought I would be brave and go to Walmart while Branson was is school. All I needed was to print some pictures off my camera and then pick up some perscriptions that the doctor had called in a couple of weeks ago. Well I started printing off my pictures and everything was going smooth, Broxton was sleeping and the printer was going pretty fast and then all of a sudden the printer quit. It was out of ink. So it took awhile to get the lady to fix it and by then Broxton decided he was not happy in the car seat. Finally after 30 minutes I got all of my pictures and headed to the pharmacy to get the medicine. Of course there was a long line so I took Broxton out of his seat and everyone was asking how old he was and saying oh he so small anyway it was finally my turn and they didn't have the medicine ready. They had put them on hold because we had not come in to get them so I had to wait another 15 to 20 minutes. By this time Broxton had had it. He was screaming so I tried walking around and decided to pick up a few groceries. After stopping every 2 steps or so cause people wanted to see the cute baby I finally got my groceries and went back to the pharmacy. Guess what still not done I had to wait another 10 minutes. I don't know how people take their kids shopping but I have a lot of respect for them. I was so glad I had decided to go when Branson was in school because I would not have been able to handle the screaming" I want my outfit, I want my outfit" Remember that Kortni and Korbi???? Anyway to all of you who go shopping with your kids I respect you but for me I will find a babysitter so I can go shopping!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember how he screams for an outfit, I think that was me and Korbi!
Anyways, I know exactly how you feel. I can't go shopping alone! I give a high five to all those mothers out there who shop with multiple children. Then again, I might be able to do it if I wasn't scared that at any moment Jax would decide to hurl his lunch everywhere!

J.R., Amber, and Co. said...

Hey Brit... all I can tell you is that I HATE Wal-Mart. I just avoid going there at all cost. Kids or no kids, I just don't go there. But, I wish you better luck next time.

Savage Family said...

I feel your pain!!!

Korbi said...

jus think, your baby could be ugly and nobody would want to see it. :)

Amanda said...

Wow. You're brave. But I know what you mean about taking advantag of a moment, and getting things done...question is, when do we really have a "prime" opportunity with kids??? :D
Props to you for braving it...I have to do it at times too, but I try not to!