Thursday, April 24, 2008

Well Grandma Mimi told me she was tired of reading about the windy day so I am going to post something new. Nothing much is happening except I have been trying to get moved out of my house. Everyone keeps telling me I should have thirty days from when they tell me to get out to actually get moved. But personaaly I just want out so I don't have to deal with all the people coming in and out. So anyway I am the only one that is packing things. I got mom's house all clean and ready and now she is leaving me to go visit Korbi and her new baby Paisley so I am left to do my house by myself. Yes poor poor Britni let by herself!!! When I can convince Collin that we are really moving I might get some help but so far he is just sitting back and watching me pack and reapack things (because the boys keep unpacking their toys and clothes) So it might take us a month to get moved out!! hahah
I'm trying to think of something else to write about instead of moving but nothing is coming to mind. Broxton is growing so fast and is finally looking like a newborn. As soon as I can get my computer hooked up at mom and dad's I will post new pictures. I had to take one of him in his car seat today just to see how much he has grown.
Branson found one soccer shoe yesterday so he has insisted on wearing it around the house until we can find the other one which I think I have thrown away from a long time ago but I am scared to tell him that. He has a shoe fettish and wants these fireman shoes from walmart so bad so I am trying to sidetrack him with the one soccer shoe!! What a mean mom I am!!!
Bridger only has two more soccer games and I can't believe it is almost over and then we start baseball!! Wow what are we doing with all these sports and to think next year we will have two doing all of them!!!
Well that's about all we have been up to so for those of you who read these blogs everyday you might want to skip mine for about a week and then hopfully I will be back to posting everyday!!!
Love you all and miss you too!!!

2 comments:

Korbi said...

tell Branson that him and his soccer shoe made my day. :)

Anonymous said...

I am glad I don't have to read about the windy day also....
At least now people might be able to understand " I want my fireman shoe" Instead of " MY OUT FIT, MY OUTFIT!"

Hehehehe
Tell Bridger to score a goal for Aunt Jake!