Wednesday, April 9, 2008




This is Broxton's first time in the bouncy chair. He is still not sure if he likes it or not and does not stay in it very long. He is starting to look bigger but still not as big as his cousins that were born a couple of days before him and 5 weeks after him. I guess he will always be the little guy but I bet in a couple of months he will catch up to them. I am trying to find Bridger and Branson's pictures when they were this age to see who he looks like the most but I think he really has his own look now!!! Such a cutie don't ya think!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh! So cute

Korbi said...

you are such a dork. Nothing to blog about huh? Well, like I sais, that job is just open waiting for you and then maybe I can help you remember some funny stories to blog about. Remember at our old brown house you let me borrow your sleeping bag and I promised not to wet the bed? We were all sleeping out on the tramp and I had a dream that I was inside going to the potty, and well, guess what happened next? Yeah, you were MAAADDD at me.... :)hope to see you soon.