Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Windy Day in Burley

Today is a very windy day and Branson went outside to get the package that the UPS man just left and he came back in all upset because his bath tub was in the field. I could not figure out what he was talking about so I told him I would look when we went to school. Well by the time we got ready to go the "bathtub" was not in the field by our house but as we got farther down the road I saw our swimming pool out in the field by Barrus' house. Branson said there it is mom my bath tub that Dawn and I went to the store and bought for 100 bucks!!! I was laughing so hard it was the funniest thing I had heard for a long time. So we had to call Collin and tell him that the swimming pool had moved without us!!!! Hopefully Barrus' won't mind it showing up in their yard!!!!

4 comments:

Korbi said...

you remember that windy day a long time ago, we got ooff the bus and someone's coat blew away and then you had an asthma attack?

Savage Family said...

That is a funny story!!!

Korbi said...

you're failing.... we need another post!

John and Kassie said...

Don't you just love that Burley wind!:) What a cute story--sure made me laugh----good thing for great neighbors because I am sure the Barrus family didn't mind----love the pictures of your boys---too cute! Have a great day--