Wednesday, April 9, 2008



I found a cute picture that I took of Branson the other night. As you can see soccer has started and Branson thinks he needs to wear Bridger's shin guards. I had told the boys to go get their pajamas on and this is what Branson came out in. I was laughing so hard Bridger had to take the picture for me. His shoes are 3 sizes to big for him and the shirt he has on is Justin's so that is at least 4 sizes too big. Oh and his shorts are swimming shorts. He is so fun to watch get dressed. He doesn't like wearing anything that is his size and he will only wear shorts. Oh and most of his clothes have to have numbers on them. Most people think I am crazy to let him wear these outfits but some fights are better left unfought. This is my Branson!!! The one and the only!!! I love you Branson!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is totally BRANSON! I love it! I think it is the greatest picture, but what is up with the tie?!