Thursday, April 10, 2008

Blessing day!!

Broxton's blessing is going to be on May 4, 2008. (Even though none of my family is going to be there and I still don't have a blessing outfit picked out.) He needs to be blessed and that is the day we have had decided so good luck to me right!!! I really don't know why I can't find what I want but I am having a really hard time. When you only have one store to go look at that makes things more difficult. It may come down to blessing him in a onsies!!! That's what we had to do with Bridger because he was so small!!! Anyway I just thought I would let everyone know about the blessing date!!!

2 comments:

Savage Family said...

I have an outfit that I can send you if you want how special would that be??

Kortni said...

Hey-you know I had this weekend booked before poor little Broxton was in the womb for only 3 months. I'M SORRY!! You know I'd be there if not!! Can I say I"M SORRY again??? Love you Kort....