Friday, April 11, 2008

Moving???

Well this morning I got a call from the realtor telling me that our house has sold. So ahhh I say and go on the hunt for boxes. They still have to do an inspection so I guess we just have to wait and see what happens. But for now I am boxing up anything I can and going through the newspaper to find someplace to move too. We knew this day was coming but we were really hoping it would wait for us to get a house first. Isn't it fun how things never work the way you want them to. So I guess we will be living with boxes everywhere and boys trying to clean out the boxes. So please do not come over to visit this messy house!!! Unless you want to help box things up!!!!!

1 comment:

Korbi said...

no, you are not mad, just devastated that you don't get to see us. If I were you, I'd invite everyone over and have a moving/packing party... ;) Hope all turns out "in the end" LOVE YOU!