Friday, March 28, 2008

One Month Old



Look at me I'm a month old today!!! I think I have cheeks!!!!

I can't believe a month has already gone by. It seems like I was just on bedrest and counting down the weeks and now look I have a one month old!!!! He has grown so much already and he is changing everyday. He is much more alert and is carried around by his brothers most of the day. Bridger and Branson love to hold him and their favorite is to burp him!!! Branson will hear him grunt and just go pick him up and will come and tell me "he wanted someone to hold him mom" I hope they continue to love Broxton this much in a year or so.

5 comments:

Stephens Family said...

Cute Outfit! :) I am so sorry!!! I am a terrible friend! I need to come see him.

Korbi said...

I love the angel wings one. Congrats on the post! I am very proud of you! How long do you think it will take me to post after Paisley is born? (That is if the little bugger ever does present herself) You know she's up there laughing her bloody head off watching me struggle to get in and out of bed to go to the bathroom. Yeah, 4 weeks ago you were having a baby, a beautiful little boy and I was thinking to myself, what the???? :) He's a keeper, can't wait to see him. Have fun with all the family this weekend, I'm sad I'll be missing it.

Anonymous said...

SO CUTE! I love ALL the pictures. I can't wait till I get the chance to burp him!

Marsha said...

we absolutely loved holding our newest addition last night! I think he is adorable! Love, Kortni

Korbi said...

Hopefully Brox gets a cousin today!