Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Lia Sophia

My favorite necklace and ring.(left side)
Pink is always a favorite for everyone and these are some of my favorite!!!
Okay this is going to be a selfish post. As most of you know I sell Lia Sophia jewelry. Well since I have been on bedrest for so long I am going to be inactive if I don't turn in a party before the end of April. So if any of you are interested in ordering anything please let me know. The special for April is buy 2 at regular price and get 4 at half off. 3 of the 4 need to be pins or slides. The half price items are always your most expensive items!!! You can see the new catalog at www.liasophia.com/britniwidmier Any of you that place an order no matter how big or small will be put into a drawing to see who will be the hostess and recieve all the hostess benefits which include 20% of the sales in FREE jewelry, any 4 items for $15 a piece, and 2 half price items!!! This is a great way to get free jewelry!!! and who doesn't love free stuff!!!!

2 comments:

Sarah Stokes said...

Hey Brit, Soooo sorry it has taken so long!! Your number is not in the book by the way, call me asap so we can get your your photos!! Sarah

Stephens Family said...

I would love to look at a catalog brit.