Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Easter!!

Well I don't know how everyone elses easter turned out but ours was not the best one we have ever had. First of all I didn't get a chance to go shopping until the day before so of course I didn't find everything I wanted. Then on Easter morning my boys ended up fighting so they didn't even get what I went shopping for. Then I had bought all of us cute matching shirts so we could have a sunday morning picture but since the boys were in their rooms in time out we didn't even get to do that. So that is why I am just writing and there is no cute Easter pictures!! Maybe things will work out better next year! hahaha
I think I just need to remember the real meaning of Easter and stick with that!!!

2 comments:

twylla said...

Hi folks how are you today? love MiMi

Savage Family said...

I feel ya! My kids were at at 5:30 Sunday morning and it was over by 5:40 let's just say it wasn't a good day!