Sunday, March 2, 2008

Our leap year baby!!!


Broxton Robert Widmier is finally here!!! He was born Friday Feb. 29 at 1:14 in the morning!! I did everything I could to have him before midnight but he was just not going to do it so yes we have a leap year baby and no we are not sure how we are going to celebrate his birthday!!! Oh I forgot he weighed 5lbs 7 oz and was 19 inches long. He did so good that we were able to keep him in the room with us and we got to bring him home on saturday!! We have never been able to do this before so it is like we are first time parents!!! It has been really fun having him here and the boys are enjoying that I am able to get up and help them with everything again especially Branson he says that I can do it now because I got the baby out!!! I think he missed me!!!!
Thank you Aunt Jana for my take home outfit!!! My mom was so glad to have something that would fit me!!! Thank you to everyone that has helped my family while I have been in the hospital!!!

9 comments:

Korbi said...

HE IS SO CUTE! There I was the first to write that up in a comment, I am sure that there will be many more, because he sure is a keeper. Who's baby pics does he look like? I think he looks the most like Collin I've ever seen in your boys. That's funny, you have 3 boys now. :) haha! Hope to see you soon. I am very proud of you for getting these pics up. :) Love you and miss you bunches!

Stephens Family said...

YEAH! You have a beautiful healthy baby boy and he is adorable! I like the name. Can't wait to see him, but have to wait til we are well. Thanks for the pictures I love it, keep putting up more. LOVE YOU ALL! Congrats!

Amanda said...

Congrats! He is so cute, and I'm glad to hear that you both are doing well. Take care of yourselves, and let us know if you need anything!

Jade said...

Just blog hopping and thought I would say congratulations on your baby! Your sisters have been keeping everyone in Moses informed on your pregnancy, etc..! Best wishes...cya soon for some more Lia Sophia?

Jade said...

I forgot to say that I have a nephew named "Braxton, so I think Broxton is pretty cute!

Savage Family said...

Congrats!!! I am so happy for you!!! I love the picture!!

Jessica said...

CONGRATS! I am so excited. He is amazing and makes me a little baby hungry. I may have to come visit you and get my baby fix in. °Ü°
Have a great weekend and give that baby a love for me.

Jessica said...

By the way, my uncle was born on leap year. He turned 10 this year and it is a blast. Of course we celebrate his bday every year but it is especially fun on the Leap years. Hopefully it will be fun for him to have a special birthday like that.

Amanda said...

Britni: Don't worry about the leap year thing...when he's in college, he'll just be a REALLY smart 5-year-old! Love you! He's darling!