Tuesday, February 26, 2008

To answer everyones questions: Next week the doctor has told me I can get off bedrest (so I hope he keeps his word cause I am sooo looking forward to it) If I decide to go into labor before then they will just let me go. My husband thinks I am going to go three more weeks but I can guarentee that once I can get off bedrest I will not last long. There are too many things I have been thinking of doing and that needs to be done so I will of course over do it and end up having this baby. And I am also scared of how big he will be and I will not be able to handle it. What will I ever do if he is 8 lbs like all my sisters have had??? ahahahah scary for me!!! Anyway no we have not decided on a name yet and probably will not until we are in the hospital. But the boys already call him baby Brock!!! so who knows!!!

Thank you to everyone who has said I don't look that bad even though i know you are all lying to me I do appreciate the kind words!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What about a 9 pounder like the famous Jax!?!?!

Jessica said...

I am so glad you posted a picture on here! You look great! I know we never feel great when we are pregnant, but you do look good!
I am so sorry I didn't come see you when I was in Burley! Shame on me! Time flies when I am there and bonding with my sissys!
I will be checking in on you to see how things go!
GOOD LUCK!

Korbi said...

HE'S HHHEEERRRREEEE!!! Baby Brockton or Brockston 5 lbs 7 oz (8 lbs in your dream Brit!) 19 inches long and a leap year baby!