Monday, February 25, 2008

I was Tagged...

I was tagged by Amanda.
Since I've never been tagged before, this is kind of exciting!Here are the instructions:
1. Answer the following questions.
2. Tag 5 people by leaving a comment on their blog letting them know they have been tagged, and to view your blog for the instructions.
Questions:
10 years ago: I was going to Rick's college and dating my now husband!!!

5 things on my to-do list today:
Sit on my bum
watch another spongebob
read another book
finish a stitching
and then sit on my bum some more!!!

Things I would do if I was suddenly a billionaire:
I would finally buy our own house so we can stop renting, buy a bigger car or 4 door pickup, help out all of my sisters with their debt and then travel around the world and end with a CRUISE!!! (yes korbi I will go on my cruise!!) I would also open up a house for kids who don't have any where to go or just need someone to be there for them!!!

3 of my bad habits:
washing clothes and then not folding them for a week or so
leaving my straightening iron turned on
leaving a candle burning

Places I've Lived:
-Burley, Idaho
Rexbury, Idaho
Logan, Ut
Orem, Ut
Murtaugh, Idaho

Jobs I've had:-
cashier at Ace Hardware
dental assitstant
vault person at eagle hardware
bank teller at Alpine credit Union
sales person at COmmunity Building supply
substitute at Miss Dawn's
personal errand girl for Bruce Beck
stay at home mom!!!

Things most people don't know about me:
I am a nail technician just not certified in Idaho
I loved working in a bank
I would love to be a backup dancer!!!!


I tag Kricket, Kotrni, Sarah

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man, you must sit on your bum a lot!

Korbi said...

A) good luck to Kortni by being "tagged" by you.
B) that Bruce's personal errand girl was funny, I think that Kortni may be more like Dad than we realize
and C)your house is going to burn down someday, knock on wood, watch those candles and that silly flat iron!