Monday, February 25, 2008

35 weeks!!!!

Well I guess I have made it!!! I am now 35 weeks and still no baby! So maybe this bedrest stuff is really helping. I really don't know what to do with myself cause I was pretty sure I would have a baby by now. I know I need to find more pitures to put on here cause my blog looks really boring. I actually have not taken any pictures lately cause my camera has been packed for the hospital.
Branson has been sick since last week and we can't get into the doctor until March 11th so I told them never mind I will use my mommy degree and make him better. Now of course I am getting sick so we will see how long it takes before Collin gets it and then everything will just be over for me. I don't know about all of you but once Collin gets sick it is like the end of the world. He can't do anything and he gets really grouchy. I'll probably get intrtouble for all this but I am really bored and don't have anything else to talk about. Sorry honey I really do love you!!!

No comments: