Friday, February 8, 2008

For all of you who want to know I was in the hospital last week just about to have a baby but the wonderful doctors gave me a drug to stop the labor. So I not only did not have a baby but I was so sick for 3 days. I had to stay in the hospital for 3 days for the drug to fully work and then they had to get it out of my system before I could leave. So now I am home taking procardia every 6 hours to keep the contractions down. I am hopiong to make it 3 more weeks before I have this little boy who is just kicking to get out!!!! If I do go into labor again the doctors will once again give me that aweful drug to stop me. So everyone please pray with me cause I don't want that drug again.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like we have "kicker 2" in the making! Keep being a good oven!

Kortni said...

Hang in there Britt, we are all thinking of you!!

Korbi said...

I always spell Brit with only 1 "t" what is Kortni thinking? WOW! Gunner is adorable!!! Good to see you back in the blogging world, love ya and miss you bunches!

Korbi said...

ready for a new post, come on cripple.... :)