Monday, February 18, 2008

Another day on the couch!!!

well here is another day that I am still sitting on my bum doing nothing. The good news is I am still home with only a few contractions!! The bad news is I am still at home bored out of my mind and my house is driving me crazy!!! ahahahahahah I have seen all the cartons that I really care to see I am caught up on my favorite soap opera for the next year or so. I have read enough books for awhile. Why am I complaining this is fantastic and in the end I get a beautiful baby for it all!!! Who could ask for anything more???? I am getting so anxious for the sleepless nights and all the crying and the diapers and the laundry!!! I am just excited!!! One of these days I will get brave and take a picture of myself so all of you can see what happens when you sit on the couch for 8 weeks straight!!!!

5 comments:

Savage Family said...

Yes I want to see that picture!!! You are going to have another beautiful baby boy and there won't be much sitting around when that happens!!! What is your Soap Opera I love Days!!!

Korbi said...

the sad thing is, I have gained more than you and I don't get to sit on the couch! haha!

Stephens Family said...

I feel so sorry for you. I can't wait til he can come out. How are you doing? Do you need any help? Please let me know if you do, Shantala and I will be way happy to help. I need to come see you. I will try real hard K!

Amanda said...

Britni! I'm so excited I found your blog! I'm also sorry that you are stir-crazy. Hang in there girlfriend. Love your blog: are you building a house??? Where? Pella 2nd, I hope! Come check out our blog! funtaylorfamily.blogspot.com

Love ya!
Amanda Taylor

Anonymous said...

YOU ARE TOO FUNNY