Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween!!



Here are my little trick or treater's!!! Don't they make the cutest ninja's and puppy dog ever!! This is right before the trunk or treat. They had a lot of fun getting candy. Broxton missed most of it cause he fell asleep. On Friday we got them all dressed up again to go with their cousins who came down for Bridger's baptism. Korbi went with us to a couple of the neighbor houses and then we met Kortni in town and did a few more houses and then we met up with Jake and grandma mimi's house where we all just collapsed. My kids have never really done the door to door thing so we tried to go into town but we were kindof late so we missed alot of people. But I think they had fun anyway. And the adults got plenty of candy oh oops I mean the kids got alot of candy!!!!
As usual it was a lot of fun to have my family here. We didn't get to do much together because time seems to fly when everyone is here but it was good to see all the kids playing and having fun. Thank you to all of you for making the sacrifice to be here for Bridger's special day!!! I know it meant alot to him.

3 comments:

twylla said...

They looked so cute in their costumes. They act entirely different when all dressed up for Halloween

Anonymous said...

I love the little puppy's face!
I think I should have stole some candy from the boys, their bags were just too full!

Savage Family said...

Awesome costumes!!! Your baby is darling!!!