Thursday, November 6, 2008

Wow 8 months already!!!



Wow I can't believe my little baby is already 8 months old. It just seems like we were heading to the hospital in a snow storm but here it is almost a year later. Some of the things he is doing are:
crawling everywhere
saying mom mom mom!!!
eating anything that anyone will give him including Dr. Pepper (umm I wonder who did that)
He has two teeth on the bottom and I am pretty sure the top ones are really close
He has had 2 ear infections and I believe we are working on another one right at the moment
He has fallen down the upstair stairs
tries to stand holding the banister and has fallen and hit his head several times including splitting his tongue.
He fell down the downstairs stairs in his walker but didn't get any broken bones just a scratch on his eye.
He loves to stand up holding on to anything that won't move
He loves the dog
He screams when his mom walks away from him
He drove a beet truck!!!!
He loves his two older brothers and they can make him laugh at anything!!!
NO he does not sleep throught the night
he hates the car seat but loves to drive
he still has big blue eyes!!!
Broxton I love you tons and I am so blessed to have you in our family. I am looking forward to seeing more of your personality come out and I know your brothers can not wait for the day you can play with them.

4 comments:

Korbi said...

hey, we've already seen this picture... cheater. :) way to go big boy! hey, brit, keep him away from the stairs. :)

Emily Rae said...

1) Did you get your invites?
2) Did you send in your money and give Mecinna your e-mail address?
3)Check out this link...

http://www.kpvi.com/Global/story.asp?S=9275613

4)Keep me posted ASAP so I can make sure you're on 'the list' as Mecinna calls it.

Jana said...

He has grown - wish I could have seen more than asleep in the car

twylla said...

Hey baby dol You are busy little soul. He also does not like to stay with MiMi. all hee wants is his mom. We do love to watch you grow and learn to do all the things that babies do.