Monday, November 17, 2008

My bathtub!!! I am so excited for my own bathtub, But I think we are going to have to build a little step to get into it. It's a lot deeper than I thought it would be. OOPS!!! Oh well Collin is a pretty handy guy he will figure something out!!!
WAHOO the insulation is complete!!! I can't believe it is all finally coming together. I know I know I have a long way to go but this is an accomplishment I think!!! It's really starting to take shape!!! I can't wait for dry wall to be put up!! Then that's when all the fun starts!!!


Just a picture of my front door!!! MY CUTE LITTLE HOUSE!!!

3 comments:

Sheree said...

You house is coming along. How exciting!!! Sarah's email is sarah.holmes@zionsbank.com. She doesn't have a blog:(

Wendell Shantala said...

Love the big wide tub. You will love it. Treat yourself every night to a nice relaxing bubble bath. It is a good way to wind down.

Stephens Family said...

I am so excited for you. Can't wait to paint! :)