Monday, November 3, 2008

Albion College


One of the fun things we got to do when my family was here was to go to the Albion College haunted house. Kalan, Kortni, Jake, Aunt Diane, Me, Chad and Stephen all went saturday night after dinner. Poor Korbi thought it would be too scary for her so she stayed with all the kids. We really missed her though!!!! The first two buildings were mainly just walk through and check them out and watch Kortni do a performance on the stage and be scared by a monster walking right up to her!!! Pretty scary when there is no lights except for the light on the video camera. Then the third building we had to stand in line for awhile for and so Jake had to make a potty run so her and I went over to the bathrooms and of course Kalan and Stephen could not resist the temptation to scare us which they did a pretty good job of and had a crowd of people roaring with laughter!!! When we finally entered the real haunted house we were all pretty scared. We made Kalan go first and kept getting scared from him so some how Jake and Kortni ended up first and had everyone laughing at all the screaming. One ghost or whatever she was had them cowering on the stairs and would not let them pass. There were quite a few moments like this for all of us girls and some of them came from the guys who were suppose to be with us. Stephen even got in a good scare for Kalan. I have to say it was pretty fun and scary and I'm glad I finally got someone to take me there since I have wanted to go for awhile. They did a really good job at everything. It was good to get out and just be us. You need a good laugh and scream once in awhile to stay sane!!! Thank you for all that KALAN!!! (and everyone else that was with me!)

3 comments:

Wendell Shantala said...

Sounds like you had a blast. It is fun to do those kinds of things I can't wait till the 22 it will be a ton of fun

twylla said...

What a great time for all. That was so nice of you to take Aunt Diame with you. Ill bet she had a blast. She is good with grandpa beck watching over him . Your dad isalso a very procter of him all the time. Sometimes I think he needs a break

Anonymous said...

All I can say is, "AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"



I also can't wait till the 22nd! I am just so glad that there are nerds out there that are just like me!