Sunday, November 23, 2008

Best Weekend Ever!!!

I just got back from the funnest thing I have done in a long time. Some people like my brother Kalan and my husband think I have really lost it but I have to say that I am not the only one. I was with 225 other people. I went to a TWILIGHT party in Pocatello. We got Twilight T- shirts, bags and even got bite tatoos. We got to ride in a limo to the theatre and then get out on the red carpet. The girl that put on the party was amazing. She opened up her house to all these crazy Twilight fans and put so much work into making sure we were having a great time. I have to say I loved the movie and can't wait until I can go back to see it. So please hurry and get here Korbi so we can go together!!! I think this is seriously gonna take over my life for quite awhile. I don't have any pictures because my camera sucks so Jake, Shannon, and Shantala will be posting all the pictures on their blogs!!! But it was so worth going and I can't wait for the next party!!!

2 comments:

Korbi said...

Yeah!

Paige said...

Brit I'm so glad that you had a great time!!! I liked the movie but there was sooooo much missing. I need to read the book again!