Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving!!

Once again I have no pictures of the fun things we did because my camera stinks. Kalan even took it on there all nighter at Best Buy and was going to buy me a new camera because he couldn't get it to work at all. Anyway after all the fustrations he didn't buy me a new one. I am very sad cause he didn't get my computer either. Is it really worth it to stay all night in the cold if you are twenty people back and are not going to get what you went for??? Anyway I got alittle ahead of myself. Korbi and Kalan were here all week for thanksgiving. We had big plans for the week including going to TWILIGHT again but Stephen seemed to ruin those plans every night. So once again sad to say we did not go. Korbi and I did alot together. We went shopping and spent 20 minutes at the D.I. looking at six pairs of shorts with Branson so he could decide what ones would fit him. Oh my little shopper what am I going to do with him???? For Thanksgiving day we went out to Widmier's and had a very nice dinner with just us and Collin's parents and then we came in to Grandma's just in time to have dessert and go through the paper to plan out our shopping day on BLACK FRIDAY!!! Needless to say we finally decided that Walmart had the best deals so the girls went to wally world and the boys went to twin to get computers. I have to say I think the girls had better luck than the boys did and we didn't get up until 3:45 a.m. and we even got hot donuts and got to wait inside the store!!!! SORRY GUYS!! Thats what ya get for not taking us to TWILIGHT!!! Just kidding. ANyways after an eventful shopping experience we got home at 8:30 and then took Grandpa Beck to the Albion College to take a stroll down memory lane. I have to say its almost as scary during the day as it is at night with out the people walking around trying to scare you. I think Grandpa really enjoyed himself so I am glad we all braved the wind and went with him. Now on Saturday Kalan decided to rearrange the upstairs and my mom's room so we spent all day destroying the house and then trying to put it all back together again and I have to say Kalan did a great job decorating the upstairs!! Thanks BUBBA!! But I do have to wonder were am I going to put all my stuff now???? One room is hard to keep five peoples stuff in especially a pack rat like Branson!!! Sorry sweety I really do love you just not all your stuff!!!
Collin has been putting in a lot of hours on our house and dad and Stephen went down and helped him on saturday. THey finally got all of the ceiling done. I think that they are pretty upset with me and the ideas I did in the bedroom but I am hoping all their hard work will pay off in the end!!! THANKS HONEY I LOVE YOU TONS!!! You have worked so hard and I want to let you know how much I love you!!! We will make it through all this and have a wonder house to call our own!!! SOMEDAY!!!!
I forgot to mention that Jake decided to join us on Friday and we got to spend the weekend with her also. Sorry Jake my mind is going faster than my poor fingers can type and it was such a whirlwind of a week!!! Thanks pregnant lady for tackling that TV assignment!!! WE love it!!!
So after all that we are finally settling down and trying to get caught up with our normal life!!! Hahah is there any such thing!!!!
THANKS KALAN, KORBI, and JAKE for a great memorable week!! I love you all tons and miss you so much when you leave.

3 comments:

Korbi said...

you know you love me the most though, right? Thanks for the fun!

Anonymous said...

yeah-you guys better think of me every time you turn that bad boy on!

twylla said...

It is nice to be young and have the desire to go shopping. Fighting all those people just doesnt seem to interest me anymore. We were very happy to have such a good thanksgiving day together. Lots of people and lots of fun