Monday, October 27, 2008

Harvest!!!

What a lovely picture!!! This is Broxton and I in the truck just having a grand time!!!
This is Broxton's favorite place in the truck. As long as he can drive or sit in the steering wheel or chew on the window life is good.

How many preschool kids can fit in a truck??? There is one kid that is hiding on the floor in front of Branson so altogether you can fit 8 kids!!! This was a really fun day with the kids they were all loving it in the field and in the trucks and eating the sugar beets.



Broxton trying out some dirt!!!



This is how we all fit in the truck!! Broxton in the middle and then any other kid(s) in the seat or sometimes on my lap!!! Helping me drive of course.



6 comments:

Sommers said...

Looks like fun....

Stephens Family said...

Love the picture. Can't wait til your done, right?

Sarah Stokes said...

Hi Brit, check out my blog at www.sarahstokesphotography.blogspot.com you can look at somes ideas there. Yes we can definelty work out 2 sessions for you, that may be better on the baby anyway, then he will only have to do a few later in the day with the other boys he won't be so worn out from his own session we do earlier. I do 2 sessions a day everyday 10:30 & 1:00, then 2 family sessions in the evenings everyday (except mondays) This next weeek I have a couple of all 3 times left and the following week a few more, we will want to hurry to get some great outdoor ones while the weather is still nice. My numbers are on my blog give me a call asap
-Sarah

Wendell Shantala said...

you are a trooper. way to go Love the pics

Korbi said...

how in heaven's name did I miss all these pics? They are all so cute. Okay, you aren't a liar! :)

Jana said...

Have a fun weekend and tell Bridger Congratulations and sorry we didn't get to see him.
PS: Did Twyalla remember to give you the Burley Bobcat Green shorts?