Saturday, October 18, 2008





Today was the last soccer games for this season!! We had to be there at 9:00 this morning and yes we were late. But anyway Branson had so much fun and is already asking when we can play again. Broxton is wondering when he can play too but really he liked eating the grass!!! Bridger is just worried about what we are going to eat!!! Oh boys what are we going to do with all of you??? I finally got a picture with all of them together but I really need to get with Sarah Stokes to get some good pictures taken because they are all growing up way to fast!!! I can't believe how different they are!! They each have their own little personallity and look but then they each are the same. CRAZY!!! I love you boys so much and I love to see what you are going to do and say each day!!! Thank you for always making me smile I LOVE YOU ALL!!!

3 comments:

twylla said...

aOh isnt he so cute. He is such a sweetheart. He doesnt like to be with me when his mom goes toschool. Anyway we get along just fine him crying and me singing as loud as he cries znd the tv turned up on high. We do ok Branson helps me so much tending baby we are teaching him to roll the ball and to push the cars and to do all other things. We have a good time.

Stephens Family said...

Such cute boys. They grow up way too fast. I can't believe he is trying to crawl. Then again my baby will be 2 before I know it! It's way sad. We need to hang out more this winter then we did last winter. Let us know when you are ready. Love you all & Miss Ya!

Wendell Shantala said...

I think in some of those pics Broxton looks like branson. So cute real food and crawling. Oh my heavens Growing so fast. It makes me sad but sometimes It makes me happy. Maybe this weekend we can all hang out. It so time