Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Taylor Swift Concert!!!





I think Shannon got the best picture on her camera so you will have to see it when she posts!!!




Last night Shannon, Shantala, and I went to the Taylor Swift concert in Salt Lake City. It was so much fun!!! I can't believe all the people who were there. It was loud!!! All the fans were going crazy and she couldn't believe how loud they were. She even walked through the crowd and gave people hugs and gave autographs during her songs. It was so neat to see!!! It was also fun to just get away with no kids and do what we want. Thank you Shantala for inviting me!!! I am dead tired today but it was so worth it and I am glad I decided to go!!!







8 comments:

Korbi said...

lucky duck... :)

Anonymous said...

totally jealous...

Stephens Family said...

I love the pictures and video! I want to go back. :) SO MUCH FUN!

Jana said...

I can't decide if your sisters think you are lucky and jealous because you went to the concert or because you didn't have your kids. Believe me one day you are going to say how nice it is that you got to see or take your kids somewhere. It's funny how things can change as you get older. I am glad that you got to go and have such a fun time. Everyone needs those little breaks.

twylla said...

Guess you had a good time so I guess it was worth the effort. Glad you had fun

Jana said...

Tell the boys I loved their thank you note. That was very sweet of them (and you.)

Wendell Shantala said...

Rock on Brit. Love Ya

Kaela said...

WASNT SHE AMAZING!!! :D I had a BLAST at the concert! I want to go back. Hahaha. Were you as far back as we were??