Monday, May 4, 2009

Easter Sunday!!!











Collin had an early morning meeting so I was trying to keep the boys entertained as long as I could before we all ran out to see what the Easter bunny brought so we took tons of pictures and Broxton was not happy at all!! But it was fun and we finally had a sunday with no fighting. I also cooked dinner for Grandma mimi, Bob and Diane, Papa goose and Justin. I was so not used to cooking and I forgot to put the ham in thr crock pot so I had to run home during the primary program. But everything worked out great and it was fun!!!`




1 comment:

Stephens Family said...

Great Blogging Brit. You are more up to date then I am. Now I was just noticing your snowman background, think it's time for a change? LOL Love You and your cute little family. I want to come see your house again sometime soon!