Monday, May 4, 2009

Broxton's First Birthday!!!







This is Broxton's first Birthday and as you can tell by the date on the pictures we celebrated it alittle late. Actually my mother in law did all this because I was not going to have a party for him until we were in our house. So this worked out really well because I don't know if I would have ever had a party for him. What an aweful mom I am. Anyway he loved all the balloons and played with them all afternoon. I can't believe he is one and walking and everything. Where has my baby gone??? Many of you know we have been having a really rough time with him and we are still not sure what is going on. He had tubes in his ears and we have had two infections since then, he has a bad digestive system so I am always washing clothes. But I would not trade him in for anything. He is so cute and loves to flirt with anybody. He still has a little tint of red hair which I love and I hope it stays!!! He loves to give me kisses to wake me up in the morning. He loves it when his brothers will play with him. He LOVES his dad and is always sad when he can't go outside with him or go to work with him in the mornings!!!! We love you Broxton and hope you get feeling better!!!



No comments: