Thursday, May 21, 2009

Branson's Preschool Program!!!







This is Bransons program and I really hope I can get the video to load because he did so good. I am so proud of him!!! All the kids did great and I was so excited to be a part of it and to see them perform it just makes you cry to see them do so good and then know you probably won't see them again. Anyway it was a fun day and I hope all the kids have a great summer and BRANSON YOU ROCK!!! I love you so much and I am really excited for you to finally get to go to kindergarten. I will miss you tons though@!!!!

3 comments:

Kortni said...

I just saw evidence of being out of school....so trip to stay with aunt kortni???

Korbi said...

Oh the sweetness.. Branson, you don't listen to your mom, you can come up here right now, you don't let her tell you no... AT least if you come up I can help you load that video... :)

Jana said...

Schools out - yeah! Hope you have lots of fun things planned for the summer